The Financial Accounting Exam Kit complements the study text, with exam-style questions relating to financial accounting. You’ll deepen your knowledge of double entry accounting techniques used in basic financial statements. In the Exam Kit you’ll get a wealth of material to help you pass your exam, including paper-specific information, our recommended revision approach, analysis of past exam papers, practice questions with answers, and key answer tips. And all our Exam Kits are ACCA approved, so you can be sure the material covers the syllabus fully.
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2020 – June 2021
- The context and purpose of financial reporting
The use of double-entry and accounting systems
Recording transactions and events
Preparation of a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Preparation of basic financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities
- Preparation of simple consolidated financial statements
- Principles of the regulatory framework relating to accounts preparation
- Interpretation of financial statements
PAYMENT OPTIONS, SHIPPING & DELIVERY
If students are in Jamaica: Orders will be delivered in 3 – 5 business days.
For students in the Caribbean and outside Jamaica: Orders will be delivered in 5 – 10 business days.
For students outside the Caribbean: expect delivery in up to 16 business days.
You may pay by credit/debit card (VISA® / Mastercard®).