The Financial Accounting Pocket Notes are designed to be used with the Study Text and Exam Kits. They provide an overview of key course content, and summaries of vital topics in the syllabus. You’ll reinforce your knowledge of double entry accounting techniques to prepare basic financial statements. All our Pocket Notes are ACCA approved, so you can be assured the materials cover the full syllabus.
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2020 – June 2021
- The context and purpose of financial reporting
The qualitative characteristics of financial information
The use of double-entry and accounting systems
Recording transactions and events
- Preparation of a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Preparation of basic financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities
- Preparation of simple consolidated financial statements
- Principles of the regulatory framework relating to accounts preparation
- Interpretation of financial statements
PAYMENT OPTIONS, SHIPPING & DELIVERY
If students are in Jamaica: Orders will be delivered in 3 – 5 business days.
For students in the Caribbean and outside Jamaica: Orders will be delivered in 5 – 10 business days.
For students outside the Caribbean: expect delivery in up to 16 business days.
You may pay by credit/debit card (VISA® / Mastercard®).